In this webinar, Red Wing Shoes, an American footwear company founded in 1905, and their Director of Enterprise Data & Advanced Analytics will be featured.
Learn how this historical company funded a consumer Master Data Management solution in order to: drive ROI for its in-house Marketing, meet regulatory standards, and implement a Consumer 360 solution by integrating with Salesforce. By utilizing Semarchy, this solution became the centralized hub for Red Wing Shoes. In this session, data leaders and executives can explore the value of an MDM project from an operational and cost perspective to make informed business decisions.
Topics of discussion:
- Data Quality. Sounds great…Where do we start?
- Sure, we want this… but we don’t want to pay for it (getting funding for data projects)
- What’s this CCPA thing I keep hearing about?
- New projects that needed consumer golden record (but didn’t know it)
- Looking to the future – New POS: from Consumer 270 to Consumer 360
- Lessons learned and parting thoughts
Jay Wardle, Director of Enterprise Data & Advanced Analytics at Red Wing Shoes.